Subject: Re: Tape Backup anyone??
From: [email-masked] (Dan Ablan)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 01:16:01 -0500

>If anyone has tape Backup knowledge/experience/knowhow
>for the Amiga Please email me..

                You need to do this through your SCSI port.
                Unless you have an internal tape backup,
                linked to your drive chain, the best way is
                through the SCSI. One way, to see the backup
                device, is through the SCSI software, such
                as GVP expert prep. Whatever SCSI card/accelerator
                you have, check the docs that it came with, about
                external devices... tape, Bernoulli, SyQuest, etc.

                Dan Ablan
________________________________________________

AGA DIGITAL STUDIOS
Chicago
[email-masked]
(312) 649-9391

http://www.mcs.com/~dma/home.html
________________________________________________